Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Indianapolis, IN US
They believe in innovation, unparalleled service, and creating the most long-term value for their clients. This organization's experienced and dedicated team develops and delivers customized strategies to resolve and overcome challenges. This is all done while optimizing building performance and reducing energy consumption.
Position: Boiler/Chiller Operator
Location: Indianapolis, IN
- You will be working in a large facility where you will be performing checks to make sure the boiler/chillers are operating correctly
- You will be working independently and as a member of a team
- You will have to make decisions on the fly and adjust equipment accordingly
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work with little or no supervision
- Good with customers and when working as part of a team
- Previous experience working on boilers/chillers
$26 - $30/hour plus overtime and an additional 7 - 8% bonus.
Both day and night shift openings available, rotating schedule with 3-day breaks built in as part of the rotation.
Health, vision, dental, 401k, bonus, benefits, 401k.
The company has history hiring veteran candidates from us and they are looking to add more talent.