Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If you are able to start your new career within 90 days and meet the position requirements listed in the job description, feel free to apply. If you are not available to work within the next 90 days, but would like to work with Bradley-Morris on finding your next career, please complete an application here https://mapp.bradley-morris.com to get started.
The company currently seeks to fill a Billing Analyst role in Rockmart, GA.
As the Billing Analyst, you will ensure revenue is properly recorded by reviewing Sales Orders against documents upload by branch offices and creating invoices to the customers. Verifies AP invoices for costing and confirm inventory transactions for goods shipped. Prepares monthly AR Aging to be distributed to Branch offices. Completes general AR document filing. Sets up new customer codes and updates existing customer codes. This candidate also assists with the audit's PBC and any other accounting projects as deemed necessary by the Accounting Manager.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Ensure revenue recognition is US GAAP compliant.
- Issue accurate invoices to customers confirming all applicable sales taxes are billed.
- Setup Customer account.
- Maintain sales tax rate tables.
- Work with remote branch offices to handle billing issues and complaints effectively and professionally.
- Review sales slips with high level of detail and review billing files submitted by remote branch offices.
- Support in both internal and external audits.
Working hours - Monday - Friday 8 am - 5 pm EST
Compensation: $35 - $37k Base Salary + Full Comprehensive Benefits Package + Perks