Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Toledo, OH US
They are looking for transitioning veterans to join the Bend/Press Field Service Team, where you'll be a key part of a technical support team that provides on-site telephone and email support. You'd travel to customer locations in North America to perform on-site training, installations, repairs, and maintenance on both hardware and software.
You will troubleshoot and problem solve to determine what is malfunctioning and then provide the customer a solution, by tackling the problem from start to finish.
- Diagnose complex technical problems and perform on-site repairs
- Examine machines both mechanically and electrically, perform repairs by dismantling machines and rebuilding mechanically and electrically
- Perform a variety of technical field service-related duties involving new product installations including equipment start up, functional testing, and customer training are performed
- Diagnose technical problems and troubleshoot via telephone.
- Perform software updates on HMI and PLC
- Communicate professionally and effectively with customers via telephone
- Serve as a professional company representative providing exceptional customer service while at customer locations or while in any service support role
- Effectively interpret schematics and block diagrams to analyze and troubleshoot problem products
- Document in detail product problems and resolutions
Base salary, full benefits, specialty tools provided, phone, laptop, 15 days PTO (accrued), 10 paid holidays, all travel expenses paid, per diem and you keep all your points earned from travel.