Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Beckman Coulter, Inc.
Primary duties and responsibilities:
- Fielding customer calls to facilitate 24/7 support function through telephone and electronic (i.E. Email) technology provide resolutions on hardware, software, assay and training related calls from existing customer base.
- Measured on ability to work efficiently and resolve customer issues using the most cost effective solution.
- Triage general inquires across other Company functions.
- Assign calls to field service when unable to resolve over the phone.
- Utilize remote diagnostics to proactively monitor instruments against potential issues.
- Collect and analyze data and classify complaints according to FDA requirements.
- Capture and document all aspects of the customer interactions/issues into Oracle database.
- Adhering to and working within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate actions.
- Continually build upon current knowledge and grow with the expanding Beckman Coulter product menu.