Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If you are able to start your new career within 90 days and meet the position requirements listed in the job description, feel free to apply. If you are not available to work within the next 90 days, but would like to work with Bradley-Morris on finding your next career, please complete an application here https://mapp.bradley-morris.com to get started.
Aviation Test & Evaluations Subject Matter Expert
As a subject matter expert, you will:
- Support development and integration of the HQ AF/A4S Nuclear Security Roadmap. Provide technical input to insure AFGSC programs are accurately represented in overall product.
- Provide planning support operational test, developmental test, and exercises. Prepare and coordinate necessary test plans and support execution.
- Perform engineering analyses and studies as requested by A3TT/A3TW to assist AFGSC in performance management of the operational helicopter fleet in support of the security training requirements integrating the helicopter with nuclear security tactics, techniques and procedures.
- Coordinate with MAJCOM/A2 and other intelligence resources to evaluate and update local ICBM area threat assessments and interface with tactician participation in applicable phases of equipment acquisition to mitigate concerns as the Helicopter is integrated into the Security scheme of each ICBM operating location.
- Initiate requests, provide inputs, and develop flows to meet the Tactics Review Board (TRB) timetable.
- Support A3TW development of MAJCOM recommendations on proposed courses of action and timetables etc. For all Tactics Improvement Processes (TIPs) submitted. These TIPs will focus upon the best way to improve helicopter support of the ICBM security mission.
- Disseminate MAJCOM TRB TIPs disposition to subordinate operational and training units and NAF/A3s. Ensure timely flow of tactics information with other MAJCOMs.
- Support A3TT/A3TW during interaction with organizations outside AFGSC in matters regarding ICBM security, tactics, and helicopter security training.
- Support A3TW with AFTTP 3-1, 3-3 and other tactics development directives. Ensure concepts of operations are published prior to the initiation of test projects.
- Provide other technical and programmatic support within the scope of the Statement of Work (SOW) as requested by A3TT/A3TW.