Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Automotive Customer Quality Engineer
Act as a customer advocate and liaison to improve customer satisfaction and to solve product quality issues. Apply your engineering aptitude to high frequency semiconductor fabrication, testing and failure modes to quickly position as knowledgeable.
- Track customer quality performance, analysis of customer returns and maintain customer documentation database
- Ability to refine and publish customer reports, respond to SCARs, complete FAI reports and source inspections.
- Act as the voice and advocate of the customer for product quality
- Actively address product quality performance, such as Field Failure Returns and Quality Material Returns (RMA), analysis of data and drive implementation of improvement programs
- Interact with multiple functional groups such as customers/sales/product engineering/design/reliability on quality issues
- Complete customer satisfaction assessment
- Coordinate customer meetings and audits
- Manage and direct customer queries and questionnaires as needed
- Ensure compliance with quality managements systems such as PCN and EOL procedures
- Lead CIS/8D problem solving teams for automotive products
Competitive incentives and benefits