Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Performs a variety of high level diagnostic troubleshooting activities on assembly automation equipment.
- Makes mechanical, electrical, pneumatic or hydraulic repairs to assembly automation equipment.
- Performs equipment failure analysis, repairs, and scheduled preventative maintenance on robotic and automated equipment.
- Sets up manual and semi-automatic assembly lines and assists in operating pre-production runs.
- Assists in installing new automated equipment and in moving equipment to new locations.
- Updates manuals and programs for automated equipment.
- Keeps accurate reports of all activities performed on each piece of equipment.
- Provides input to engineering staff on areas for machine improvements.
- Sets up and maintains production maintenance schedule and parts inventory.
- Ensures all software is backed up and up-to-date.
- Works with Maintenance and Process Technicians to maintain daily production operations and assembly through preventative and corrective maintenance.
- Supports all company safety and quality programs and initiatives.
8 hours overtime built into bi-weekly schedule, plus plenty of additional overtime available (First year compensation is expected to be $55 - $65k). Top experienced techs make over $30 an hour.
This is a night shift position:
12 hour shifts 7pm - 7am
Week 1: Work Monday, Tuesday... Off Wednesday, Thursday... Work Friday, Saturday, and Sunday
Week 2: Off Monday, Tuesday... Work Wednesday, Thursday... Off Friday, Saturday, and Sunday