Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If you are able to start your new career within 90 days and meet the position requirements listed in the job description, feel free to apply. If you are not available to work within the next 90 days, but would like to work with Bradley-Morris on finding your next career, please complete an application here https://mapp.bradley-morris.com to get started.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform a variety of high level diagnostic troubleshooting activities on assembly automation equipment.
- Make mechanical, electrical, pneumatic or hydraulic repairs to assembly automation equipment.
- Perform equipment failure analysis, repairs, and scheduled preventative maintenance on robotic and automated equipment.
- Set up manual and semi-automatic assembly lines and assist in operating pre-production runs.
- Assist in installing new automated equipment and in moving equipment to new locations.
- Update manuals and programs for automated equipment.
- Keep accurate reports of all activities performed on each piece of equipment.
- Provide input to engineering staff on areas for machine improvements.
-Set up and maintain production maintenance schedule and parts inventory.
- Ensure all software is backed up and up-to-date.
- Work with Maintenance and Process Technicians to maintain daily production operations and assembly through preventative and corrective maintenance.
- Support all company safety and quality programs and initiatives.
Multiple positions available in Ashville, NC, 8 hrs overtime built into bi-weekly schedule, plus plenty of additional OT available (first year comp expected to be between $55-65K). Top experienced techs make over $30/hr.
This is a night shift position.
12 hr shifts 7PM - 7AM
Week 1: Work Mon, Tues, off Wed, Thurs, work Fri, Sat and Sunday
Week 2: Off Mon, Tues, work Wed, Thurs, off Fri, Sat and Sunday
Starting Rate: $21 -$24.50/hr, +$.70 shift differential, built in OT w/significant additional overtime available. $53 - $65K total expected first year comp.