Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Automation Service Technician
In this position you will be responsible for:
- Commissioning automation systems and equipment at customer sites.
- Evaluating and installing equipment at customer's venue to ensure the correct equipment is installed and is working as designed and specified.
- Assist with termination of all wiring.
- Assist with the setting of limit switches.
- Assist in calibration of the automation system.
- Repairing equipment as required.
- Automation equipment
- Lighting equipment
- Maintenance and repair of in-house manufacturing equipment.
- Serves as an automation product expert to assist all departments.
Do you have exceptional electrical, mechanical, pneumatic and hydraulic skills and experience and desire to work on exciting projects in the NY area?
Location: Bronx, NY
Compensation: $30 - $35/hour. Overtime available. 401k, medical, dental, PTO.