Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Automation Controls Technician
Gardnerville, NV US
- Coordinate and collaborate with the maintenance team for daily tasks
- Attend maintenance meetings to review plans and allocate resources
- Management of machine by effectively troubleshoot and minimize downtime
- Implement quick solutions for prompt operations
- A willingness to learn and adapt
- PLC experience is beneficial
- Receive training from onsite experts
- A military background in mechanical, hydraulic, and pneumatic systems is desirable
- Electrical knowledge is advantageous
- Proven equipment maintenance and troubleshooting experience
- Adaptability to new technologies, especially automation systems
- Strong problem-solving skills for a fast-paced environment
Work schedule: Monday-Thursday, 6 am - 430 pm. Working Fridays offers optional overtime for maintenance. There are opportunities for professional development and training.
Base salary, with a comprehensive benefits package, health, dental, and vision, which is 100% employer paid.