Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If you are able to start your new career within 90 days and meet the position requirements listed in the job description, feel free to apply. If you are not available to work within the next 90 days, but would like to work with Bradley-Morris on finding your next career, please complete an application here https://mapp.bradley-morris.com to get started.
Associate Process Engineer
- Coordinate the Mechanical Technicians to support daily production/waste goals by keeping equipment running correctly and maintained.
- Administration of equipment PMs.
- Conceive and implement process improvements to support the business.
- Obtain CIR approval to implement changes.
- Perform validations for new products, machines and machine changes.
- Provide support to address quality issues.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Waste, productivity, and quality performance improvement.
- Technological improvements to optimize process performance.