Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If you are able to start your new career within 90 days and meet the position requirements listed in the job description, feel free to apply. If you are not available to work within the next 90 days, but would like to work with Bradley-Morris on finding your next career, please complete an application here https://mapp.bradley-morris.com to get started.
Associate Manager Quality Engineering
- Engages with the local business and associates toward the effective promotion of organizational goals.
- Proactively identify and work through obstacles that may hinder associates from focusing on and delivering their individual impact goals.
- Ensure the plant/functional quality organization is staffed, organized and resourced to fulfilling its obligations and to comply with applicable regulations and procedures.
- Mentor and develop department personnel, including dedicated succession planning and contingency management.
- Function as the technical leader within the competencies managed by the departments.
- Continuously evaluate departmental progress toward tactical goals and objectives adapting them to meet customer and business needs.
- Pursue and actively manage key stakeholder relationships that support the broader strategy that are impacted by the departmental goals.
- Development and implementation of best quality practices.
- Manage customer impacting issues; prioritizing quality and compliance minded solutions that uphold the company and its standards.
- Maintain positive and cooperative communication and collaboration with all levels of employees
- Pursue and maintain a functional knowledge of global regulation affecting the local business.
- Contributes to the attainment of budget goals by managing department spends, may manage a formal budget.
Position specific overview:
- Participate on the worldwide extended QE&TT team for Pharmaceutical Systems and interface with worldwide functions as main contact for site quality engineering.
- Manage the team of Project Quality Engineers and Site Validation Leader.
- Ensure compliance of the production documentation and practices to specifications and control plans.
- Provides technical input for projects using the application of FMEAs, risk mitigation, plant validations, DOEs, and other experiments and investigations as appropriate.
- Oversee the validation activities.
- Contributes to machine and process capability studies.
- Maintains familiarity with the manufacturing processes and products to evaluate the cause and effect of defects.
- Oversees/leads projects using the application of continuous improvement tools.
- Manages the activities associated with the quality engineering function.
- Appropriate escalation of quality issues.
- Directs attention to the career path and development of direct reports while working to develop technical expertise and managerial competency.
- Reviews departmental budget and controls discretionary cost.
- Other duties as assigned.
Manages, occasionally through subordinates, the coordination of the activities with responsibility for results, including costs, methods, and talent management
10% target bonus and full benefits