Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If you are able to start your new career within 90 days and meet the position requirements listed in the job description, feel free to apply. If you are not available to work within the next 90 days, but would like to work with Bradley-Morris on finding your next career, please complete an application here https://mapp.bradley-morris.com to get started.
Associate I&E Technician
In this role, the candidate would be responsible for the safe, proper and efficient installation, operation, maintenance and repair of all instrumentation equipment, pressure transmitters, level transmitters, pressure switch and transmitters; control valves and turbine instrumentation and low voltage distribution systems at the operating facility.
Work would be performed with supervision and direction from the instrument and electrical supervisor.
Primary Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Install, repair and maintain instrument equipment such as pressure transmitters, level transmitters, pressure switch and transmitters, turbine instrumentation. (20%)
- Coordinate instrument equipment installation activities with plant operations and maintenance personnel and vendor/manufacturer representatives. (20%)
- Install new systems such as transmitters; run tubing, pull cable, terminate conductors, splice cable and wire circuits. (10%)
- Assist with inspections, repairs, maintain and cleaning low voltage (600V) power distribution system components, motor control centers, switchgear and which may include transformers; circuit breakers, control switches, control and protective relay devices, switches, contactors and indicating lights. (10%)
- Use test instruments for troubleshooting equipment/circuit malfunctions. (10%)
- Perform routine preventative maintenance tasks. (10%)
- Responsible for the adherence to all safety and environmental policies set forth by the client. (10%)
Perform additional responsibilities as requested or assigned. (0-10%)
Overtime and shift work may be required.