Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Mt. Olive, NC US
They are looking for an Assistant Superintendent on the day shift who plans and directs the activities directly and indirectly through subordinate Supervisors or Line Leads of assigned lines.
- Develops, implements, and maintains records for training activities
- Fills in for the Production Superintendent in their absence
- Strong working knowledge of automated equipment, process-based production, and discrete production
- Solid mechanical skills are a plus
- Must have excellent written and verbal communications skills
They understand the real value of veteran leadership and will put you in a position to succeed, with growth potential.
This position is located in Mt. Olive North Carolina. Base salary, full benefits, and a 401k.