Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. To apply, if you have not already filled out a candidate application, start the process here: https://mapp.bradley-morris.com.
Assistant Project Manager
San Francisco, CA
In addition to a challenging and rewarding career, this organization offers generous employee benefits. Location for this position: San Francisco, CA. Compensation: $80k - $100k based on experience.
Responsibilities and duties:
- Participate in pre-construction activities as needed
- Participate in meetings and communicate effectively with the client, architect, consultants, subcontractors, and inspectors
- Assist in preparing and maintaining project schedules: Prepare project documents- client change orders, subcontracts, subcontractor change orders, meeting minutes, letters, memorandums, notices, etc.
- Manage cost changes, track legitimate change orders requests, compile fair pricing for work and forecast financial results accurately
- Review and expedite submittals and materials
- Monitor critical material items and deliveries
- Maintain quality control and production efficiency
- Oversee that jobsite safety procedures are being followed
- Provide feedback on production costs to the Estimating Department
Objectives or goals to measure performance:
- Profitable, on-time completion of projects
- Promotion of positive image of the company
- Timely submittal of proposals
- Customer / Client satisfaction
- Positive team attitude
- Adherence to company policy and procedure manual
- Personal professional growth and education