Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Grand Rapids, MI
As well as examine, analyze and interpret accounting records for preparation of statements. Prepare and analyze monthly work in process reports while working with Project Managers on accuracy of data. This role is key to running a process driven department while maintaining and developing key control points.
- Manage accounting department personnel by planning and directing all accounting functions.
- Provide monthly, quarterly and yearly close and analysis while reporting on specific general ledger accounts.
- Provide analysis of large time and material and not to exceed billings.
- Provide service and support to all business units.
- Internal audit of controls, process and procedure changes.
- Create clear, timely and concise reporting information.
- Monitor actual versus estimated cost to date on jobs in progress.
- Oversee all accounting functions to make sure processes are being followed and information is accurate.
- Research and resolve accounting discrepancies.
- Oversee collection of past due invoices.
- Oversee cash transactions regarding payables, payroll and accounts receivable.
- Assist Controller with audits and financial statement preparation.
- Manage software upgrades and implementation of new modules.
- Provide leadership and support to accounting team to oversee work, ensure cross training within department, delegating responsibility and development of team.
Team bonus at end of each quarter contingent on entire accounting team performance.