Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If you are able to start your new career within 90 days and meet the position requirements listed in the job description, feel free to apply. If you are not available to work within the next 90 days, but would like to work with Bradley-Morris on finding your next career, please complete an application here https://mapp.bradley-morris.com to get started.
This is a Monday-Friday role working the 1500-2300 shift.
Principle duties and essential functions:
- Troubleshoot machines and processes
- Ensure continuous communication with production and maintenance personnel to identify problems, to secure cooperation in implementing modifications to the manufacturing process or determining why there is opposition to the modifications.
- Ensure the quality requirements of the production process.
- Perform manufacturing process tests and investigations. This includes identifying the cause of a problem, identifying various solutions and evaluating their feasibility; and performing follow-up work to reconfirm prior findings.
- Prepare and maintain accurate documentation, for example, graphs, tables, data sheets, part layouts showing results of tests and investigations.
- Create drawings, sketches and layouts as necessary to implement various recommended actions.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records on raw data and analyzed test data to support current recommendations and for future reference.
- Operate production line stations in order to evaluate the manufacturing processes from an operator's point of view.
- Perform higher level technical jobs such as PLC programming, and so on.
- Ensure that any modifications and special installations are performed correctly, in order to avoid damage to equipment.
- Ensure accuracy of both the process programs and documentation.
- Study and understand part drawings.
Hourly rate is between $20-$25/hour, plus overtime and perks.