Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If you are able to start your new career within 90 days and meet the position requirements listed in the job description, feel free to apply. If you are not available to work within the next 90 days, but would like to work with Bradley-Morris on finding your next career, please complete an application here https://mapp.bradley-morris.com to get started.
Assembly Side Supervisor
This role will be a first shift role running from 6AM - 2: 30/3pm, Monday thru Thursday. You will occasionally work on a Friday or Saturday depending on business unit needs. The group you will be supervising are in the Assembly Group. Ideally, they are looking for a career minded individual to grow within the company.
- Safety: Promotes, creates and ensures that a safe work environment is assured and maintained. Actively participates in programs such as Safety Committees, 5S programs, SOP implementation. Uses and assures that all employees are using the required PPE. Drives safety standards through the organization, to ensure that all staff are following the proper safety procedures. Questions current procedures to assure we are striving for perfection.
- Crane Business System: Collects and analyzes data to determine primary opportunities to improve safety, quality, delivery, cost and 5S. Develops and implements improvements for those opportunities. Keeps records of all improvements including date performed, description, who was involved and the impact on the operation. Participates and leads kaizen events to improve overall Value Stream. Become certified as a Standard Work or Problem Solving tool champion.
- Leadership Skills: Creates and shares a vision and strategy for the organization, department or team. Drives a culture that supports Crane's values. Sets and regularly communicates expectations and ensures goals are aligned with Crane's strategic initiatives. Measures team against goals and holds team and self, accountable for results. Effectively manages resources and clearly delegates both routine and important tasks and decisions. Trusts others to perform. Supports team through difficult situations. Encourages and manages creativity in others. Is adaptable and uses various approaches to inspire and motivate others and self to achieve excellence.
- Intellectual Capital: Sets and regularly communicates expectations and ensures goals are aligned with the company's strategic initiatives. Identifies high potentials and those in need of development. Supports development and succession planning. Sets actionable development plans for self and others. Shares knowledge and best practices and coaches others for personal and professional development. Provides continuous feedback on company, team and individual performance and is open to two-way communication. Holds self and others accountable to performance standards and recognizes top performers. Documents all achievements providing dates and descriptions. Effectively uses the performance appraisal process to identify areas of improvement and is open to giving or receiving both positive as well as constructive feedback.
- Teamwork and Diversity: Effectively motivates and inspires teamwork within and between departments. Has the ability to lead through example. Actively seeks guidance and cooperation from the cross-functional team.
- Decision Making - Demonstrates sound reasoning, fact based, qualitative and analytical approaches in making decisions. Utilizes and applies the best available knowledge, information and expertise (for example, in self and others) in addressing issues. Effectively translates business requirements into actions to ensure plans are executed so goals are achieved. Proactively, timely and consistently meets commitments with a high degree of quality, accuracy and dependability to the business and to others. Follows processes and procedures as required. Acts with a sense of urgency to handle workload and priorities to complete assignments in required time frames.
- Adheres to all company policies, safeguards the company's interests and acts in an ethical and legal manner; reporting all violations of Company policies and procedures to appropriate management.
Education and experience:
- Associate degree