Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If you are able to start your new career within 90 days and meet the position requirements listed in the job description, feel free to apply. If you are not available to work within the next 90 days, but would like to work with Bradley-Morris on finding your next career, please complete an application here https://mapp.bradley-morris.com to get started.
Area Warehouse Manager
Successful Area Managers are self-motivated, communicative and thrive in work environments requiring collaboration, team work, interpersonal skills and managing conflict.
- Manage a team of warehouse associates overseeing proper product inventory, staging, rotation, breakdown, replenishment, returns, order fulfillment and quality control. Work with team as necessary to meet nightly goals.
- Train, develop, evaluate and motivate team to foster the success of individual contributors and overall team success.
- Define expectations and monitor progress
- Analyze needs; assign work and projects as needed
- Maintain productivity; ensure volume, goals and new programs are met
- Manage time and attendance, performance and discipline
- Investigate problems and set a course to correct issues.
- Responsible for overseeing team, ensuring safe performance of duties
- Hold regular team meetings
- Forecast staffing needs
- Additional duties may apply depending on area of responsibility in warehouse
- Additional hours required during the peak seasons
- Perform other duties as assigned
-Must be 21 years or older
- Bachelor's degree or Associate degree from an accredited college or university; or high school diploma or GED plus three (3) or more years related experience in transportation, delivery, or logistics
- Prior experience in and an understanding of warehouse and logistics operations
- Able to learn and maintain knowledge of company and products
- Working knowledge of computerized hand-held devices