Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If you are able to start your new career within 90 days and meet the position requirements listed in the job description, feel free to apply. If you are not available to work within the next 90 days, but would like to work with Bradley-Morris on finding your next career, please complete an application here https://mapp.bradley-morris.com to get started.
- Oversight for the terpene and tolling areas, including the direct supervision in a 24-hour/7 days a week union production department of 20+ operators and one coordinator.
- Manage production with a results-driven / sense of urgency framework focused on safety, quality and continuous improvement to meet customer demand and company goals.
- Develop a culture which minimizes risks throughout the area and ensures compliance with regulations, policies and procedures.
- Set, monitor and use the area KPIs to drive efficiencies and value throughout the organization. Regularly communicates with staff to achieve mutual understanding and desired results. Initiates plans and processes which minimize manufacturing costs through effective utilization of manpower, equipment, facilities, materials, and capital.
- Oversee the development of operational and capital project plan and budget for the area, submit projects as necessary for review and approval.
- Manage activities related to material requirements planning, inventory control, warehousing, or receiving.
- Oversee the production schedule and overall efficiencies, addresses any issues within the department by working jointly with other departments. Supports the manufacturing organization with technical resources to resolve equipment and process issues and collaborates with other department leaders to resolve issues.
- Manage and develop all employees. This includes recruiting, hiring, coaching, mentoring and giving proper performance feedback. Identifies training requirements and develops the skill-set within the team to support existing and new technologies.
- Carry out managerial responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws.
This is a Monday-Friday day shift
Salary is $90k-$110k with relocation assistance and 10% performance based bonus.