Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Area Manager (Distribution Center)
This position is responsible for assisting in the operation of multiple departments. An individual in this position will be expected to perform additional job-related responsibilities and duties throughout the facility as assigned and/or as necessary.
An individual must be able to successfully perform the essential functions of this position with or without a reasonable accommodation.
- Communicate with (or to) individuals or groups verbally and/or in writing (such as, customers, suppliers, associates)
- Maintain quality and safety standards in area of responsibility by ensuring associates are trained on Logistics and company policies, standards and procedures
- Monitor associate compliance to policies and procedures
- Distribute and maintain procedures and supporting documentation
- Supervise and develop associates and leaders in area of responsibility by assigning duties and coordinating workloads, monitoring performance and providing feedback; teaching, supporting and modeling Logistics and company policies and procedures
- Identify training and development needs
- Participate in the hiring, promotion, coaching, teaching, and evaluation of associates and leaders
- Monitor and manage productivity of area of responsibility by preparing, reviewing and analyzing business reports
- Identify associate, customer, and/or supplier concerns by listening, consulting with others when needed to determine corrective action to take or make recommendations in order to resolve
- Implement the business plan for area of responsibility by communicating goals and managing staffing and scheduling
- Assign duties and coordinate workloads in order to achieve facility goals (such as, production, quality, safety)
The candidate must be open to all three shifts: Tuesday - Friday, 6am - 5pm, Tuesday - Friday, 2pm -1am, Saturday - Monday, 6am - 6pm. You work a four day-work week if on weekdays, three-day workweek if you are on weekends (that means you would be off 220 plus days per year).
Base pay plus company bonus that is based on goal of 16%, max of 20%; last 3 years has averaged about 17%, so that would be about $11k per year. Plus $5, 500 in annual stock and relocation.