Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Area Manager (Distribution Center)
Laurens, SC US
Distribution Center Area Manager (not retail stores): You will lead teams of anywhere from 15-30 associates to help achieve proper throughput and order fulfillment. This position is responsible for assisting in the operation of multiple departments. An individual in this position will be expected to perform additional job-related responsibilities and duties throughout the facility as assigned and/or as necessary.
Essential Functions: An individual must be able to successfully perform the essential functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Communicate with individuals or groups verbally or in writing (for example. Customers, suppliers, associates)
- Maintain quality and safety standards in area of responsibility by ensuring associates are trained on Logistics and company policies, standards, and procedures
- Monitor associate compliance to policies and procedures
- Distribute and maintain procedures and supporting documentation
- Supervise and develop associates and leaders in area of responsibility by assigning duties and coordinating workloads, monitoring performance, and providing feedback; teaching, supporting and modeling
Great opportunity for advancement. You won't be locked into one location if you start somewhere that isn't your ideal fit, there is always room to move to others.
Base pay, plus a company bonus that is a "target" of 16%, max of 20%; last 3 years has averaged about 17%, so that would be about 11K per year. Plus $5, 500 in annual stock and relocation.