Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. To apply, if you have not already filled out a candidate application, start the process here: https://mapp.bradley-morris.com.
Area Field Operations Manager
- Run entire Charleston commercial volume - 7 - 10 M per year, with goals to net 18% (minimum)
- Managing superintendents (3-6)
- Plan and prepare for upcoming jobs prior to the job starting
- Responsible for setting up labor, materials, equipment, scheduling exterior skin meetings with GC's
- Communication with customers and internal regarding:
-- Attend sub meetings
-- Ability to read plans in regard to our scopes
-- Familiarize yourself with plans for all ongoing and upcoming jobs
-- Change orders
-- Sending to Customer after General Superintendent reviews/approves
-- Job costing (ensuring we are on/under budget)
You will report to General Superintendent and Branch Manager
Bonus average is about $1500 per quarter.