Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Fort Worth, TX
- Communicate directly with engineering customers to help develop solutions that utilize the best combination of NEXSYS products.
- Wiring Diagrams are created in Visio or AutoCAD and used to demonstrate a purposed application engineering solution. Analog and digital electronic circuit simulators like LTspice or NI Multisim may be used to confirm an electrical design.
NEXSYS Application Notes - The NAE will assist with maintaining a library of Application Notes that help customers understand the powerful capabilities of NEXSYS products.
- Identify and provide accurate wiring diagrams and descriptions of prevalent NEXSYS Application Notes.
- Generate NEXSYS electrical component templates for use with Visio and AutoCAD.
- Provide test and editing assistance of NEXSYS Application Notes before publishing.
NEXSYS Product Specification Sheets - The NAE will assist in contributing NEXSYS related information in the specification sheets.
- Assist with providing feedback concerning the configuration and presentation of NEXSYS products. For example, part configuration sequence, performance characteristics, parametric, and logic tables.
- Assist with consistency and commonality of NEXSYS product information to be included in specification sheets.
- Assist with the review and edit of specification sheets, before release.
Sales Team - The NAE will support the sales team in expanding the reach of NEXSYS products.
- Support NEXSYS inquiries that advance beyond standard catalog features and benefits.
- Assist with training sales team members concerning NEXSYS product capabilities.
- May travel with a member of the sales team or attend tradeshows to provide SME support concerning NEXSYS products.
- Assist with the presentation, coordinating the production and training of the sales team concerning the NEXSYS products included in the hardware demonstration kit.
Product Development (PD) - The NAE will assist with providing NEXSYS information flow between the sales team and PD. Especially, concerning application trends and new product requests.
- Assist with training the sales team concerning NEXSYS products and may engage help from PD.
- Assist with gathering customer requests/intelligence regarding future NEXSYS opportunities and catalog them in the existing capture system.
Education: Bachelor's degree in a technical discipline is preferred (that is, BSEE, BSCIS).
Professional Requirements: The ideal candidate is a self-starter that possesses an exceptional work ethic and is determined to put forth the time and effort necessary to achieve a goal. He or she is an effective communicator, capable of describing complex technical ideas in terms that are easy to understand. The ideal candidate is a punctual professional with an intrinsic sense of initiative and attention to detail. The ideal candidate also possesses a genuine sense of ownership and pride in his or her work and recognizes how their efforts are instrumental to the overall success of AAIs corporate vision.
Personal Requirements: If necessary, a comprehensive background investigation may be required to attain a security clearance.
Software Applications Experience: MS Office Suite, Visio, and AutoCAD.
Circuit Simulation Experience: Analog and digital electronic circuit simulators