Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Atlanta, GA US
Since 1927, This client has been committed to developing, manufacturing, and servicing the most efficient steam, hot water, and modular boiler systems in the world. And that commitment extends to more than simply lower fuel consumption. Their boilers meet lower NOx standards, they also reduce maintenance and monitoring needs, and reduce space requirements. Today, the company's boilers continue to push the boundaries of what efficiency really means and what value in your boiler room can mean to your bottom line.
They are looking to hire an Applications Engineer to provide comprehensive mechanical and electrical engineering support for steam generation projects. Your success in this role will require a combination of a strong technical background, knowledge of industrial steam systems, and personal skills to coordinate work and reach resolutions. Ideally, they want someone with a nuclear, engineering, or boiler systems background that can help manage project installations from start to finish.
In this role you will:
- Develop and communicate winning boiler room solutions
- support various engineering questions at all project stages
- Analyze load study data and present actionable reports
- Select and apply various systems and components such as feedwater tanks and flowmeters
- Calculate and explain emissions information;develop boiler room P&IDs
- Coordinate resolution of complex field issues
- Develop custom control solutions
- Collaborate closely with the sales team to address customer inquiries and provide technical expertise throughout the sales process
- Provide engineering services for projects to develop complete boiler room solutions including boilers, stacks, steam headers, feed water systems, pumps, steam accumulators, PRV stations, metering, and related equipment
Base salary, and full benefits