Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
With a focus on drive and strategy, this role prepares, coordinates, and exercises functional authority for the completion of sales projects within area of assigned responsibility by performing the following duties:
- Prepare and submit a sales quotation to customer, which includes thermal design, costing, terms and conditions, and specification review and clarifications.
- Communicate and research customer needs to develop competitive and applicable offering.
- Negotiate with customer to obtain order while focusing on company profitability and ability to fabricate within quotation constraints.
- Maintain accurate quotation data on the Sales Intranet tab, such as the Quotation Schedule Calendar.
- Attend design verification meetings, if required, to successfully transition order management to projects.
- Maintain up-to-date awareness of industry trends, government regulations and shop capabilities.
- Source and negotiate pricing and delivery from sub-suppliers during quotation stage.
- Participate in sales forecasting and planning.
- Develop and maintain communications in a cooperative and professional manner with all levels of staff and customers.
- Maintaining a working knowledge of company products and services.
- Regular attendance, ability to arrive at work punctually, ability to work on-site.
- Ability to work cooperatively with others, ability to deal respectfully with the public, customers, vendors, other employees, managers, and executive management.
- Ability to perform multiple tasks concurrently, ability to work in a fast-paced environment, ability to interchange with others in the department.
$75 - $85k base with performance bonus program and competitive benefits. 10-15% travel