Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Carlsbad, CA US
Desired candidate background and experience:
- 3 to 5+ years of aircraft maintenance experience
- Corporate/business jet maintenance experience preferred/not required
- Mechanical and/or electrical maintenance experience working on aircraft airframes or powerplants in or out of the military
- Comply with all federal aviation regulations, company operations manual, operations specifications, standard operating procedures, and company policies and procedures
- Must be able to pass DOT/FAA drug screening, background checks, and submit to random drug/alcohol tests when required
- Demonstrated self-motivation, strong sense of responsibility, and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to lead multiple projects simultaneously and to successfully meet aggressive delivery schedules
- Possess attention to detail, with an ability to follow instructions closely, good organization skills
- Ability to successfully collaborate and coordinate with other departments
Base salary, with overtime, full benefits, and relocation assistance. Pay increases for A&P license and performance.