Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If you are able to start your new career within 90 days and meet the position requirements listed in the job description, feel free to apply. If you are not available to work within the next 90 days, but would like to work with Bradley-Morris on finding your next career, please complete an application here https://mapp.bradley-morris.com to get started.
Aircraft Maintenance Lead Mechanic
- Assume responsibility of the quality and quantity of work produced by their assigned team (crew).
- Coordinate with the manager and supervisors to carry out duties in an effective and efficient manner.
- Participate and enforce compliance with housekeeping, tool control and environmental and safety programs.
- Responsible for the maintenance and preventative maintenance of aircraft, components and equipment.
- Monitor the status of the aircraft in-work and coordinate efforts with the maintenance manager and subordinate personnel.
- Assist in researching and requisitioning of aircraft parts and components and in determining the serviceability of parts and components in question.
- Review aircraft records to ensure that required maintenance has been performed and that all associated documentation has been completed.
- Follows technical data, manuals, regulations, and other maintenance directives as required.
- Determines airworthiness of aircraft and components IAW Federal Aviation Regulations.
- Demonstrates behavior in accordance to company policies and guidelines.
- Demonstrates a high level of focus on customer service and operational awareness.
Base pay is $25 - $29/hr subject to overtime at time and a half.