Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. To apply, if you have not already filled out a candidate application, start the process here: https://mapp.bradley-morris.com.
Aerospace Customer Service Manager
San Diego, CA
- To manage the activities of the Customer Service Representatives in ensuring customer satisfaction. Set pricing for day to day quotes within guidelines set by the Company.
- Coordinate LTA and Package quotes for final approval.
- Help establish procedures or changes to improve service to our customers.
- Handle and resolve internal and external customer complaints and problems, such as returns, repairs, credit problems, and deliveries issues are resolved quickly and accurately.
- Follow assigned accounts closely to assure that on-time delivery is maintained or that the customer is informed promptly of any changes.
- Act as liaison to the various departments within the division, as well as outside sales representatives. Works closely with each and maintains a good relationship.
- Participate with Contract Review Process.
- Some travel to customers may be required. This is an exempt position and the hours may vary depending on business needs.
$90k base plus bonus (10%)