Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. To apply, if you have not already filled out a candidate application, start the process here: https://mapp.bradley-morris.com.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Prepares, rewrites, and edits technical documents to improve readability and to detect and correct errors in spelling, punctuation, and syntax.
- Verifies format, dates, and facts and ensures text elements meets quality standards and style consistencies.
- Maintains project records and compiles and organizes project documents in SharePoint.
- Communicates in a clear, prompt, and professional manner.
- Assists the Project Team in managing invoices.
- Gains an understanding of Project Management Application software and assists in initiating, monitoring, and closing administrative functions such as orders, requests, court agenda items, and any others deemed necessary by the Project Manager.
- Manages printing, scanning, and verification of documents, including engineering plans.
- Performs other duties as assigned.