Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Richardson, TX US
They are looking for an account manager The primary responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to, providing overall sales support for a specific region of their Americas Regional Sales Division, as well as general support for all other America divisions.
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following:
- Responsible for managing major accounts for wafer prober, dicer, PG and grinder machines.
- Report to and perform all sales related tasks as directed by the president
- Identify and qualify worldwide sales opportunities within accounts
- Develop comprehensive sales strategies to win new business
- Coordinate customer visits with the technical center and factory personnel
- Coordinate customer demos and benchmark activity
- Communicate with existing and potential customers regarding current and future sales
- Follow up on system deliveries, customer issues and new enhancement requests
- Coordinate with Customer Support personnel to ensure proper customer service
- Participate in tradeshow activities
- Maintain a customer database
- Report sales activities and forecasts
- Determine and quote the system configurations to customers
- Travel as required
- All other duties as required
You will be based out of the Richardson TX office. There is no commission structure, but additional bonuses are based on company/individual performance. Travel expectations are about once every 1 month or once every 2 months; in addition to local customer visits. Salary, plus bonuses and full Benefits