Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Account Executive Owner
Promote our client's value proposition to building owners by providing technical solutions and operational expertise.
Builds and manages long term customer relationships/partnerships with target and managed accounts. Responsible for customer satisfaction. Positions renewable service agreements as the foundation of managed account relationships.
Executes the sales process to cultivate and manage long-term relationships and seeking out, qualifying and closing new sales opportunities.
Obtain and close sales on a monthly basis. Seeks to expand the depth and breadth of the client's offerings within an account.
- With direction from the supervising manager, sells our client's offerings persuasively, persistently and confidently to building owners at the D-level while reaching optimal profit levels.
- Focuses on improving the existing building to allow the building owner to achieve business objectives. Manages ongoing, opportunities particularly focusing on selling services and retrofits.
- Sells, renews and expands renewable service agreements, including multi-year agreements, to both new and existing customers.
- Builds partnering relationships with the owner or owner representatives responsible for the decision-making process to drive the sale of the company's service offerings.
- Actively listens, probes and identifies concerns.
- Understands the customer's business and speaks their language.
This position works out of the client's Boston regional office and in the region calling on customers.
The key traits are personable, good communications skills and good technical knowledge. Our client seeks a hunter mentality.
$74 - $124k - $90+ Bonus/Commission plan: Uncapped commission company car.