Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Account Executive Consultant Engineer
Capitol Heights, Dist of Columbia
- Build partnering relationships with assigned Consulting Engineer accounts to earn basis of design (BOD), influence specifications, and lead account and project strategies to grow our account share across our entire line card of HVAC Systems offerings.
- Develop and continually refine Account Management Plans to achieve this success.
- Maintain frequent face-to-face contact with the customers who most directly influence decisions.
- Actively listen, probe, identify and address concerns.
- Understand the customer's business and speaks their language.
- Develop credibility, loyalty, trust and commitment.
- Consistently drive specifications towards the full spectrum of our client's offerings with consulting engineers and design build contractors, not only earning BOD, but also influencing written specifications to provide value to the customers and differentiation from competitors.
- With assigned owner accounts, consistently drive preference for our offerings, favorable specification, and decision making.
- Lead collaborative teams to pursue projects with colleagues, based on account assignments, and honors the credit split guidelines in rewarding teamwork that increases project win rates and profitability.
- Develop relationships with internal support, operations, and administrative staff to ensure customer satisfaction, and quickly addresses issues.
- Train and mentor inside sales team to drive customer satisfaction.
- Understand our client's System strengths and competitor's weaknesses and drive opportunities to provide our client with a maximum advantage.
- Function as a quarterback or job captain on projects which includes responsibility for take-offs, estimating and bid strategy as directed by the sales manager.
- Leverage subject matter experts from within our client to better position and optimize our first costs and lifecycle costs of proposed offerings and systems, as needed.
- Conduct technical presentations on JCI offerings and positions oneself as a subject matter expert to assigned accounts.
- Keep management informed of progress and account status. Leverage management with accounts, such as local, area, and/or executive leadership engagement and sponsorship, when and where appropriate
- Utilize applicable sales tools effectively (Salesforce CRM, Account Management, Account Plan and TAS) to plan, build pipeline of opportunity, and document progress as well as increase penetration of accounts.
- Develop a solid understanding and remains current on industry standards, pertinent building codes, and best practices for design of HVAC Equipment and Controls systems.
- Lead the sales team by building and fostering team relationships to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Solicit support from and communicates effectively with internal staff.
- Develop relationship with Owner sales organization to exceed customer's expectations. Owns and facilitates the customer relationship.
- Assist in the development of the team sales and marketing plans and strategies. Aides in the implementation of these strategies and action plans. Targets new customers based on account management and market strategies.
- Participate in professional organizations for reasons of personal development, customer relationship building, and industry networking within local market community.
$70 - $75k Base with performance bonus / commission plan. $100k