Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Account Executive/ National Account Executive
The Account Executive position involves extensive cold calling and identification of new business prospects through lead generation. This is a business to business sales position, not a recruiting role. We provide you with great training, great tools, and industry leading technology - but there are no shortcuts to success in sales.
You will initially focus your efforts on either growing the Opportunity Expo (OE) line of business or our contingency (search) service. As you gain confidence, win sales, build your client base and learn the business; you will be better prepared to eventually sell the entire suite of products and services within the Bradley-Morris/RecruitMilitary portfolio (branding, job board access, media, targeted emails, and so on) Account Executives will primarily utilize phone prospecting and developed marketing techniques to create new relationships and close new business opportunities. AEs must be able to succeed in both transactional and consultative selling situations.
You will prospect out of our Salesforce.Com Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system with the objective of establishing yourself as the "go to" resource for organizations looking to engage and hire talent from the military/veteran niche.
Duties and Responsibilities - Our Account Executives are responsible for:
- Identifying new prospects through cold calling and lead generation
- Achieving weekly, monthly and annual activity and sales objectives
- Continually conducting follow up calls to sales, ensuring solutions are performing as promised
- Aggressively closing new business
- Maintaining detailed records of prospecting, sales, and follow-up activity utilizing CRM
This is a full-time sales position that is base plus commission. The role includes a comprehensive benefits package with medical, dental, vision and Rx plan as well as a 401K and life insurance.
This is a remote/ work from home position.
Professional development through training and the opportunity to advance is encouraged. Promotion to the National Sales Team is based upon sales goal achievement and successfully passing a series of interviews with the management team.
- Successful tour in recruiting duty OR high-performer with sales/business development experience.
- Someone with demonstrated success in an inside sales position where business origination/development was required.
- Strong work ethic, self-motivated and the ability to work independently.
- High energy, high work rate - able to dial minimum of 100 times a day.
- Technical proficiency or ability to learn Salesforce.