Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. To apply, if you have not already filled out a candidate application, start the process here: https://mapp.bradley-morris.com.
North Platte, NE
What you will do:
- Provide routine service support to Sales Representatives in strategic district accounts to execute agreed upon customer system assurance and continuous improvement plans
- Support current customers, in your own defined territory, to understand business needs and recommend continuous improvement and innovation plans that will maintain and grow sales
- Develop strong relationships with key stakeholders in your territory and in district accounts you support
- Generate and execute sales plans in your existing customer base and with prospective customers to meet defined profit increase goals. Target % sales time will be approximately 20-40%
- Provide technical support to customers; identifying and resolving customer challenges, escalating as required
- Engage in problem solving by performing system analysis, interpreting data and providing written recommendations to ensure customer operations are performing at optimal levels
- Actively sell and support Company innovations and technology in both your own assigned territory and in the strategic district accounts where you provide service support to other District Sales Representatives
- This position is based in Jersey City, NJ
- Territory covers about a 75 mile radius of the surrounding area. (Will not enter NY territory, it is another account)
- Targeted accounts are within the Institutional industries
- Less than 5% overnight travel required
- As a trusted partner, your customers will rely on you for their success.
The company is committed to seeing you succeed and provides several exceptional technical training programs to ensure you're prepared to solve any customer problem.
Training programs are held in the field and at the Company headquarters; travel arranged and paid for by the Company. Based on your skill level, topics covered may include technology, product, service, business and industry acumen, direct coaching and mentoring, management and leadership, classroom training and certifications.
Relocation assistance would be provided for the right candidate.
$50 - $70k base + commission/bonus ($10 - $20k typical first year). There is a bonus once you complete the exam after training. They offer a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and a 401(k) plan with company match. They also set up and maintain your home office (that is, pay internet bill) and provide a lap top, smart phone, and company car authorized for personal use.