Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If you are able to start your new career within 90 days and meet the position requirements listed in the job description, feel free to apply. If you are not available to work within the next 90 days, but would like to work with Bradley-Morris on finding your next career, please complete an application here https://mapp.bradley-morris.com to get started.
2nd Shift Production Supervisor
They are currently recruiting for a highly driven Production Supervisor to direct operations in the assigned department during the night shift (6pm - 6am). The Supervisor will meet planned schedules cost-effectively, keep scrap and machine downtime at the lowest level possible while coaching employees to perform at their personal best. We are located halfway between Buffalo and Rochester in WNY.
- Drive flow of production through the department to meet schedule timely and at a minimum cost
- Maintain the highest standard of quality
- Work closely with Production Control and Planning to complete orders and maintain appropriate inventory levels
- Work with management team to improve production to reduce costs and improve lead times
- Lead departmental 5S programs
- Provide strong shop floor leadership. Administer disciplinary actions when required, fairly and consistently
- Maintain employee records
- Recommend and implement improvements to production processes, methods and controls using Lean Manufacturing concepts and processes
- Drive safety initiatives