Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Chicago, IL US
Our client is currently searching for a qualified and reliable Maintenance Manager to lead their maintenance department. As the Maintenance Manager, you will be responsible for managing all installation, repair and upkeep operations of the company's equipment and facilities. Your duties will include maintaining machinery, planning repair activities, and developing maintenance procedures. The facility houses an array of small to large manufacturing machines including presses, extruders, sealers, and privately manufactured machines within the company campus.
If you have proven experience in a maintenance and management role, with excellent organizational and leadership abilities, you may be an excellent fit for this role. The ideal candidate will demonstrate a good understanding of manufacturing machinery and equipment, as well as outstanding communication skills. Spanish speaking is a plus, but not required.
- Supervise and lead all maintenance processes and operations.
- Delegating to the maintenance mechanics and technicians their assignments, depending on urgency and/or routine
- Oversee maintenance on all machinery to ensure it is at working standards
- Create and implement maintenance procedures
- Conduct regular inspections of the facilities to detect and resolve problems
- Plan and manage all repair and installation activities
- Ensure all department workers adhere to the safety policies and procedures
- Assign repair schedules and evaluate repair cost estimates
- Document and prepare daily progress reports and maintenance logs
- Oversee equipment stock and place orders for new supplies when necessary
Base salary, plus an annual PS bonus potential, relocation assistance is on a case-by-case basis.