- Coordinates process development and commercialization activities for Hefty waste bags under the direction of one or more engineering managers responsible for activities in these areas.
- Supervise and direct engineering technicians to accomplish tasks as required.
- Troubleshoot mechanical or electrical equipment and/or provide technical leadership to resolve such issues.
- Startup new or modified bag making conversion and PE blown film extrusion manufacturing equipment.
- Develops, writes, implements, submits and/or presents various technical reports or capital requests in support of new product, safety, quality, process improvement, or productivity initiatives.
- Perform complex activities related to the design, testing, and evaluation of mechanical and electromechanical devices or systems.
- Apply statistical analysis techniques to trial data and develop key observations and conclusions.
- Collaborates on improvements to production methods, implementing new production techniques, and determination of manufacturing capacities.
- Ability to understand control sequences of operations and work directly with electrical engineers and technicians to troubleshoot equipment controls problems and achieve efficient operation of new or modified equipment.
- Directly manage small to medium sized capital projects up to $500, 000.
- Travel to other sites or vendor locations in performance of duties. Travel is project dependent and ranges from 0% to 20%.
- Have the desire to learn and improve through training both inside and outside the company as part of your personal development plan.
- No shift work required.
The company is looking for a confident, consistent, firm, fair, results-oriented person who quickly develops trust and respect of a diverse workforce. As part of your development, you will also be assigned various projects that increase in size and complexity as you learn and grow.
Base salary plus 5% annual bonus! Possible sign-on bonus to aid with relocation if candidate does not have military move. Excellent 401(k) match of 6% PLUS company gift of 2% at year end.
Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. To apply, if you have not already filled out a candidate application, start the process here: https://mapp.bradley-morris.com.