Millwright Maintenance Mechanic
Your responsibilities will include:
- Maintain, install, repair, improve and troubleshoot all systems, equipment and machinery in the mill.
- Continuously evaluate and analyze quality, safety and production processes and procedures.
- Implement TPM/PM or preventative maintenance and troubleshooting programs for machinery and equipment.
- Provide thorough maintenance reporting, documentation, inventory of parts and closing records.
- Conduct daily environmental compliance inspections for the plant.
- Proactively communicate with all departments to ensure proper operation and maintenance of systems and equipment.
- Model, implement and comply with all company work and safety rules and related industry regulations.
- Regularly educate the maintenance and operations organizations on maintenance and safety programs as they evolve.
- Identify and suggest new approaches or best known methods to foster our continuous improvement mentality.
- Evaluate and test equipment efficiency and effectiveness and recommend changes for improvement.
*NOTE: Candidate must be comfortable in year-round outdoor temperatures, in loud conditions, with airborne particles (sawdust), and working around moving mechanical equipment.
$27-$29 hourly depending on experience. Includes overtime, a great benefits package, and 401(k).
Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. To apply, if you have not already filled out a candidate application, start the process here: https://mapp.bradley-morris.com.