Field Service Technician
-This position requires 100% percent travel and Service Technicians trek the globe!
- As a tech you will be expected to stay out on the road for a minimum of two weeks at a time.
- Overseas trips may be three to four weeks and agreed upon ahead of time.
- All techs are expected to live within one hours travel from a major airport.
- You will install conveyer/transfer systems
- Strong Electrical
- Mechanical aptitude
- Clear and Active Driver's License
- Ability to read electrical and hydraulic Schematics
**Strong troubleshooting skills are a must have**
- $34/day food allowance
- Cell phone and laptop
- $1, 000 travel advance
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life & Disability Insurance
- Paid vacation, sick and personal days
- 11 paid holidays
Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. To apply, if you have not already filled out a candidate application, start the process here: https://mapp.bradley-morris.com.