Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If you are able to start your new career within 90 days and meet the position requirements listed in the job description, feel free to apply. If you are not available to work within the next 90 days, but would like to work with Bradley-Morris on finding your next career, please complete an application here https://mapp.bradley-morris.com to get started.
Vice President of Enterprise Sales
The company has fundamentally changed the way that Referrals and Connections happen, giving real-time transparency and actionability to the process.
They're energized and enthusiastic about their employees, clients, and their product.
What the role is:
In this full cycle, hunter/farmer role you will be an instrumental player in evangelizing the company's mobile marketing suite of products and will be responsible for hunting new mid-market business and selling into existing accounts to generate new opportunity. They're looking for a naturally driven self-starter who is a hunter, a farmer, naturally builds deep customer relationships, thinks strategically, and has the drive to excel in an extremely fast-paced, growing industry. In your day to day, you'll be creating and closing mid-market opportunities in a more complex end to end sales cycles, leveraging existing customers to work up-market to group sales, as well as working with industry influencers to cultivate new relationships that drive inbound leads from their base.
You'll be surrounded by smart, driven, and friendly people who love their work and love building a great company.
What you'll do:
- Manage all aspects of the sales cycle from lead creation to lead qualification to close
- Create, work, and manage mid-market, complex, longer sales cycle deals with companies of 50-250 seats through marketing created and self-generated leads
- Develop relationships with all levels from C-suite executives to individual sales reps
- Hunt and farm industry influencers, affiliate partners, and current customer referrals while developing and managing all aspects of the relationship to drive warm inbound leads to close
- Host Webinars using screen share technology and give in-person presentations
- Work with marketing team to create sales strategies and compelling sales collateral
- Exceed sales goals and monthly/quarterly revenue targets while contributing to overall team goals
What they're look for:
- Entrepreneurial spirit - you have a high business acumen and an attention to details
- Competitive and driven to crush monthly and quarterly sales goals
- Ability to manage a wide array of relationships across multiple verticals
- Experience working in a fast-paced, high-energy sales culture that values hard work, collaboration, and a team-oriented culture
- 3-5 years relevant sales success with inside and/or outside software sales (SaaS preferred)
- Ability to identify prospect's needs and provide a value-based solution with the company's mobile marketing suite offering
- Track record of success in cold calling, delivering group sales presentations and creating and nurturing high-value relationships
- Outstanding interpersonal, verbal, and writing skills
- Experience using Salesforce is a major plus
Job Type: Full-time, Commissions
The company provides medical insurance and a variety of voluntary insurance options and stock options.