Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Supply Excellence Manager
As the factory leader, you are responsible for creating transformative change at all layers of the organization by:
- Partner with the site leadership team to develop the overall implementation strategy, then driving accountability to this strategy
- Build the capability of all pillar leaders enabling them to build team member capability
- Guide the maturation all pillars in a phased progression in accordance with the site and regional strategy
- Coordinate with the regional team for support.
Successful implementation of this strategy should focus on building capability while ultimately delivering financial results through operational standards.
They need someone who has lean experience and has implemented a TPM program; with at least 3 years of that experience in a production environment.
In this role you will be an active member of the Site Leadership Team guiding and supporting the overall site strategy. You will also be leading transformative change within the factories through the company.
To go along with the TPM experience, some key competencies they are looking for are:
- Dealing with ambiguity
- Influencing without authority
- Organizational agility
- Process management
- Drive for results
- Managing Vision and Purpose
Monday - Friday day shift role. Candidate must be on call for emergencies and outages.
Base DOE + 12% bonus. Relocation, great benefits plan, low cost med/den/vis/ 3 weeks' vacation to start. 401k 6% match, 6% pension, free life insurance.