Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
The candidate will:
- Recruit and hire HVAC technicians
- Train service technicians on the latest service techniques to meet and exceed customer expectations, track technician certifications and special licensing
- Develop and monitor service department budget and pricing to ensure profitability
- Provide annual review and feedback to the service technicians for performance achievement and improvement
- Maintain tasking records in the company-wide database system
Annual bonus: 30k additional unlimited earning potential for all new project sales made, 10 days paid vacation, 16 hours of PTO, monthly car allowance, cell phone and laptop, medical, dental insurance, short and long-term disability, 401k company match