Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If you are able to start your new career within 90 days and meet the position requirements listed in the job description, feel free to apply. If you are not available to work within the next 90 days, but would like to work with Bradley-Morris on finding your next career, please complete an application here https://mapp.bradley-morris.com to get started.
Senior Internal Auditor
Scope of this position:
The internal audit department performs audits of our subsidiaries throughout the United States and international locations including those in England and Germany. We conduct annual audits and reviews designed to assess the effectiveness of controls, accuracy of financial records, efficiency of operations and compliance with applicable regulations. This includes both the development of audit programs and the performance of audit procedures. The candidate will report to the Manager of the department and in some instances work directly with the head of the Internal Audit Department. In addition, the candidate will have direct oversight of the work performed by the internal audit staff. The position will involve exposure to the VPs of Finance throughout the organization as well as interaction with our Corporate group and our external auditors.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Plan, develop programs for, and carry-out financial audits, internal control (SOX-404) audits, and other compliance audits including Cost Accounting Standards (CAS), Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA) and export control. Work with internal and external audit teams to define engagement strategy, objectives, and financial risks.
- Provide analysis, interpretation and feedback to management regarding the internal control environment through both formal and informal communications.
- Recommend improvements in policies and procedures.
- Prepare and submit reports on the results of audits and reviews.
- Assist in the development of the staff internal auditors by providing feedback on work performed, coaching throughout engagements, and mentoring for career development.
Travel: Regular travel (15% to 25%) to subsidiary locations in the U.S. And abroad is required.
Base Salary + 3% Bonus + Matching 401K + Full Comprehensive Benefits Package!