Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. To apply, if you have not already filled out a candidate application, start the process here: https://mapp.bradley-morris.com.
San Jose, CA
Duties and responsibilities:
- Practice safe work habits at all times.
- Make all required settings and adjustments for optimum equipment performance to manufacture quality products.
- Troubleshoot programmable controllers and troubleshoot and repair all A/C and D/C drives and their control systems use.
- Use all aspects of the maintenance software program.
- Plan and schedule maintenance work, assign work to other maintenance classifications according to their abilities and limitations.
- Follow up all work in order to insure repairs and work are performed properly.
- Maximize the utilization of equipment by maintaining the machinery to run at available capacity and speed.
- Complete all paperwork neatly, correctly, and in accordance with Company guidelines.
- Willingly work all necessary hours and shifts.
- Help maintain good housekeeping in work areas.
- Comply with all company policies and procedures, including safety and maintaining good housekeeping.
- Experience with variable frequency drive up to 480 volts and 24v DC
- Additional duties may be assigned by management.
What they're looking for:
- A good understanding of hydraulic and pneumatic systems.
- A strong trouble shooting and problem-solving ability with practical, mechanical and electrical aptitude.
- Must be able to read and interpret both electrical and mechanical drawings.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently in a mature and professional manner.
- A two-year technical degree, certificate or equivalent experience desired.
- Experience with corrugated equipment a plus.
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- HAS Savings account program with a company contribution of 1, 200k a year
- $500 reimbursement on any step tracking device or gym membership
- Tuition reimbursement program
Company incentive program up to 10% of employees pay rate for regular worked hours monthly.
- At 6 Months - Employee is entitled to 1 week
- At 12 Months 2 Weeks
- At 5 Years 3 weeks
- At 10 Years 4 weeks
- Employee is only allowed to rollover 50% of balance to the following year