Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. To apply, if you have not already filled out a candidate application, start the process here: https://mapp.bradley-morris.com.
Field Service Technician 2
St. Louis, MO
Duties and responsibilities:
- Be able to install machinery per installation instructions
- Provide customer with operation and maintenance training at the end of each installation
- Troubleshoot and repair machinery as required.
- Read and understand all machinery manuals.
- Perform sales acceptance of qualified machines as required.
- Be available for travel up to 75% of week nights (includes US and Canada).
- Stay current with the schedule, make travel arrangements, and advise customer of travel plans.
- Discuss each service call and installation thoroughly with the customer prior to beginning any work.
- Submit service call reports and sign off sheets within 5 business days of trip completion.
- Be equipped with tools, service call sheet, and copies of the necessary layout drawings.
- Obtain signature from customer at the end of the service call or installation.
- Log all phone calls in tracking database.
Base pay will be $40-$50k/year however, with the travel pay and so on, expect to make $67k or more. It is a salaried position, but NON-exempt. That means you earn overtime at 1.5 times the hourly rate for your salary for every hour over 40 worked in a week. At the average rate of overtime for this position, 9 hours a week, you will earn an additional $17k in overtime per year. Plus with the average amount of travel, your travel bonus will be $5160/year. So, $45k plus $5k plus $17k means the average tech is earning at least $67k. There is also profit sharing at end of each year on top of this! You keep all of your travel points (air miles, rental car points, hotel points). There is a travel bonus of $30/day every night you spend not in your own bed. This is above and beyond your per diem. Company pays all travel costs.
Benefits package includes: Medical, Dental, Vision, Vacation, Personal Days, Life Insurance, Disability, 401K with profit sharing.