Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If you are able to start your new career within 90 days and meet the position requirements listed in the job description, feel free to apply. If you are not available to work within the next 90 days, but would like to work with Bradley-Morris on finding your next career, please complete an application here https://mapp.bradley-morris.com to get started.
Engineering Project Managers
Independently evaluates, selects, and applies standard engineering techniques, procedures and criteria, using judgement in making adaptations and modifications. Performs responsible and varied engineering assignments requiring general familiarity with a broad field of engineering and knowledge of reciprocal effects of the work upon other disciplines. Solves problems by use of combinations of standard procedures, modifications of standard procedures or method developed in previous assignments.
Assistance is provided on unusual problems and work is reviewed for application of sound professional judgement. Broad exposure to different types of projects including some experience across different business lines.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited four-year college or university in civil engineering or a similar curriculum
- Minimum of two (4 - 10) years of experience in civil engineering related work
- Experience in constricted on hydrologic, hydraulic, MEC Modeling, and civil engineering projects, preferred
- Understanding of project management tools and systems
- Experience with GIS applications
Licenses and certifications:
- Registered Professional Engineer, required
- Valid Texas driver's license, required
- Floodplain Manager Certification, preferred