Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
The Jacksonville branch is currently in search of a service advisor who will be key link between service team members and customers, providing day-to-day oversight, direction, interaction, and support to the Service Department within the assigned location.
Principal responsibilities and duties:
- Dispatch, assign and monitor technicians to service calls based on technical certification levels and/or skillset and proactively communicate with external customers to update technicians scheduling, service repair completions, quotations or delays
- Monitor the progress and productivity of technicians on a weekly and monthly basis using the business system tools provided
- Verify unit information and repair description submitted by external customers for technicians to efficiently order parts required to complete repair
- Communicate with customers when additional product support opportunities are identified by technicians and secure approval to proceed with quotation and or completion
- Request purchase orders from external purchase order required customers for service repair payment
- Issue purchase orders to vendors for supplies and sublet labor expense for repairs to the customer and enter the item on service repair order for accounts payable
- Ensure execution from beginning to end of operational maintenance, guaranteed maintenance, and long-term maintenance agreement services, to include internal and external customer billing and preparing / submitting necessary reporting for accounts
Full benefits package.