Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Cincinnati, OH US
The Valve Technician has the responsibility to repair, test, recondition, or modify a relief valve or safety per American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME), National Board of Boiler and Pressure Vessel Inspectors (NBIC), and American Petroleum Institute (API) codes as well as manufacturers specifications. The company is looking to train and grow someone to learn how to repair and service valves. They want strong military folks with mechanical aptitude and similar backgrounds.
- Read, interpret, and respond accordingly to MSDS (Material Safety Data Sheet) information
- Identify valves and accessories
- Correctly mark parts and maintain organization and segregation
- Perform glass bead and steel shot blasting while understanding what can/cannot be blasted
- Evaluate parts and maintain material awareness
- Perform inspection of parts and evaluate critical dimension requirements
- Identify and utilize manufacturer' nomenclature (such as literature including IOM, inspection criteria, part numbers, and model numbers)
- Complete travelers including date, sign-off, status, and so on in a timely manner.
This is an in-house role and Monday through Friday day shift with minimal travel.
Base salary with overtime, a company bonus, and a 401k.