Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
San Francisco, CA
This is a position for a Navy Sea Bee or Air Force Red Horse Junior Enlisted member through Senior NCO (E6-E9), or a veteran with comparable experience in civilian industry. The right candidate will have experience managing large scale projects, preferably in vertical construction, that involve multiple stakeholders.
You will manage various teams of diverse trades workers at project build sites located within the greater San Francisco Bay Area, providing day to day safety supervision, approving changes to technical drawings and plans, and working with subcontractors and vendors to complete assigned work on time and under budget. The Superintendent will use software such as MS Project, Procore, and PlanGrid to manage day to day activities and deadlines, including initiating RFI's and distributing responses to key stakeholders. You will develop your staff, focusing on their professional growth and education, with the ability to manage and diffuse employee or union disputes on the job site. Key metrics by which you will be evaluated include timeliness of project completion, adherence to the planned budget, quality of project delivery, safety supervision and the ability to maintain a clean job site. Develop Owner and Architect's confidence through Team approach; build relationships, taking full responsibility of all Field Operations on a daily basis and proper execution of construction work.
In this role, candidates will either possess or quickly develop the following skills in order to perform their job:
- Working knowledge of all crafts (ability to read and understand specifications for all trades), and foreman or journeyman in at least one trade, or project engineer
- Ability to delegate all craft tradespeople effectively to accomplish required tasks
- Knowledge of OSHA laws
- Competency using MS Project, Procore, and PlanGrid, as well as other software tools used for project management
- Knowledge of job scheduling, planning, expediting and cost control
- Ability in problem-solving and self-direction, finding direction in ambiguous situations
- Strong sense of urgency
$450 per month vehicle allowance